|About the Hostel|
Domkal Girls’ Hostel is a Minority Hostel under Office of The District Magistrate, Affairs & Madrasah Education Department, Murshidabad, Government of West Bengal and it has been supervised by Domkal Girls’ College (vide memo no. 4125/5/BDO-Domkal/17 dated 23/12/2017 and 102/MA & ME dated 25/01/2018).
The Domkal Girls’ Hostel is located beside the Domkal Girls’ College .The hostel provides Foods, lodging and boarding for about 60 girls students. The hostel is located in an eco- friendly environment surrounded with trees and lawn.
To provide good residential facilities and calm & clean environment. To provide nourishing and nutritious food. To embed the highest human values, team spirit and the art of leadership to the students and enables them to become competent women of tomorrow.
|Rules & Regulation|
• Without any photo ID card, guardian /Parent would not allow to meet hostel student.
• Any electrical material such as room heater, Mixy etc are not allowing at room.
• Any hostel student found indulging in anti-social activities, creating nuisance to fellow inmates or any other mischief will be expelled from the hostel. The fees will not be refundable in such cases.
• In case any hostel student wishes to leave the hostel, he/she should obtain prior written permission on the prescribed form from the Rector/Principal.
• Absence from hostel without prior written permission will lead to strict disciplinary action and may even lead to expulsion from hostel.
• Students shall not leave the hostel before 7am and shall return to the hostel by 6.30pm if there any accidental case happened.
• Students can keep their items like mobiles, jewellery etc with them while staying in hostel at their own risk. The Institute shall not be responsible for any loss of items.
i. Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances
ii. The Fees structure is provisional and is subject to revision by the Governing Body.